CALL: 07771 950899
Jane Cooke is a Gestalt therapist and Ecotherapist. She also has training in and many years experience of group-work.
As a one-to-one therapist Jane offers a safe warm and non-judgmental chance to look at aspects of your life that are troubling to you. Jane has experience, in counselling and non-counselling/therapy roles, of working with people who use/chose not to use the mental health system, people with learning disabilities, people who are going through periods of major life change following bereavement for example, people in prison, people who have experienced abusive childhoods and other forms of trauma and many other situations.
Jane has trained in Ecopsychology and has experience running Ecotherapy groups and courses. She has a working background that includes environmental management, working with mental health service users/survivors, community arts administration, and prison counselling.
Jane is a Registered Member MBACP & a member of CAPO, Counsellors and Therapists Working Outdoors.
- Gestalt counselling and therapy in Llandrindod Wells and the Bleddfa Centre.
- Ecotherapy work – indoors or out in nature by arrangement.
- Regular Ecotherapy groups by arrangement.
- Workshops, courses and talks – offered to groups and communities across the UK.
- Training in interpersonal skills and supervision as well as management support to the Third Sector and other agencies who support others.
Marketing for Introverts!
With Marketing expert Liz Morrison of Creative Solutions
25th March 2017
At the lovely Bleddfa Centre
Contact Jane Cooke: